Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Daily Living

















It's been a busy week, though if I try to list everything that I've done, nothing really stands out. I guess just daily living is plenty. I remain grateful for my job. It's a happy place to go to every morning, and I think I'll try to hang on there for as long as it makes sense.

We made another trip up north, this time to take a look at helping Mom and Dad sell their cabin. It will need some work, but Bruce has more time these days to focus on it, and for that I'm grateful, too. Anything we can do to help lessen their worries is good.

Jake came home for the afternoon on Sunday, and I made a chicken dinner. That was nice, to sit in the dining room with all my boys and eat chicken. The photo of him dancing was posted on Facebook from the college, but I think it's kind of cute so I borrowed it ...

Katers comes home in less than three weeks! I'm thinking it will be fun to try to do some summer Minnesota things when she's here ... walks around the lakes, a visit to the Arboretum to find Grandma Gloria's bench, maybe a trip to the zoo. We shall see.

Made a banana cake last night.

Still trying to master French on Duolingo.

I've sold a few Prom corsages for Little Bohemian Heart  but I now need to think up some new summer ideas for the shop, not sure of what that will be yet. Etsy has been good, but it's actually a lot of work.

Come to think of it, I've been learning quite a bit of new things lately, which has to be good for me and my brain.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love the corsages you made! I'm so glad that you got to spend time with your boys and that katie will be home soon. I'm so very happy for you! Your parents cabin is adorable. :) I'm sure it will sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I love the corsages you made! I'm so glad that you got to spend time with your boys and that katie will be home soon. I'm so very happy for you! Your parents cabin is adorable. :) I'm sure it will sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!