Saturday, August 29, 2015

Surprise








Jessie surprised me this morning when she ate the breakfast I put out for her! Bruce had already gone out to run an errand, so I left her food out without making a big deal about it. I just let her be, and when Bruce returned, the food was gone.

This is huge! Will she eat for me tonight?

We've been trying to work on house things again, too. Bruce climbed up the ladder in the garage to pull everything down from the rafters that have been sitting up there forever. My old push mower was tucked up there, old friend! And we found the little bird house that used to hang in the tree in front of our house. Why it was ever taken down I don't know, but it's now back in the tree.

Later on this afternoon, we went looking for more perennials to plant along side the garage and found these gorgeous cone flowers at the Home Depot. There are still some hosta left that we can arrange along side them, and I think they will look really lovely.

Jake comes home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!