Friday, August 21, 2015

Birthday














I had a great birthday. It's fun to have people remember, and wish me a happy birthday, but as time passes, I realize how dear it is to even just have all these people in my life. That in itself is a gift! 

I was able to do some of my favorite things this week. I had lunches with a couple of my closest friends. I was able to listen to Bruce (and, Curt) sing at open mic night. We had tacos at the Red Rooster, and they were only 75 cents a piece! They sang Happy Birthday to me at work, well mostly Mona sang. The other folks mostly ate their morning toast, but that's what they do.  And even though I didn't get to spend time in person with my three kids, they did message me sweet messages.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!