Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Half Gallon of Milk

Jake texted me at work yesterday to say that the gallon of milk in the fridge had gone bad. This might not seem like a big deal, but it kind of is. I say this because I started to think about how life has been changing in our home lately. I remember a time not so long ago when we had four gallons of milk in our fridge at a time, and we drank all of it in less than a week. Now a single gallon goes bad? My house is emptying out of people to drink the milk, and I'm not sure I like it! We've also been talking about how the neighborhood is changing, with new families moving in who have babies and small children. We used to be the young family! And, then ... Jake, my baby boy, turns 19 on Thursday. So time keeps marching on, I guess. Nothing to be done about it except roll with it. I also only bought a half gallon of milk this week. We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!