Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mulch

Today was close to 90 degrees, but there was a nice wind blowing, and it wasn't bad to be out mulching the garden. I've been feeling sort of wonder woman strong lately and decided that I could do this by myself. A few more weeds had grown back since the last time, so I weeded a bit before deciding to just dump all the mulch on ... twelve bags of wood chips! The garden looks so much better. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to add any new flowers to the mix this year, though I did bring out some of my garden embellishments. We also have a new critter to sit and watch over the hostas. He was at Grandma Gloria's townhouse, but needed a new home when it was sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!