Saturday, October 12, 2024

Oktoberfest Lunch


Did we have an Oktoberfest lunch last year? I don't remember! But, it was getting to be an annual thing for Debbie and I until Covid arrived, and then everything changed. We decided to venture to Ridgedale Mall again to see if there was an Oktoberfest menu at Macy's. Over the years, the restaurant name has changed from Boundary Waters to Lakeshore Grill to The Social. 

Debbie also said the lunch would be for my birthday...

yummy popovers with honey butter

Jagerschnitzel with Spazel and Red Cabbage




Sure enough, they had jagerschnitzel with sour cream gravy, spazel, and red cabbage. Plus an addition of popovers, of course. We did notice that there weren't as many people there as there have been in the past, which was a little sad. Maybe the food had changed a little, too. But. All lunches are good when you're with a friend. 

We walked a little, sat to chat a little, and ended up buying beautiful crystal owl and cardinal ornaments, now hanging on the fairy light tree in my bedroom, I love them.

💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!