Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Noble Egg


I love soft boiled eggs. My dad used to make dip it eggs for us when we were little, which were soft boiled eggs that had strips of buttered toast dipped into them, yum. When you were finished with your strips of toast, you would spoon out the rest of the egg to eat. With more salt and pepper, of course. 

We've watched as many free episodes of Doc Martin that we've been able to, and it was common to see people on the show eating dip it eggs, or toasty soldiers as the British say. I noticed that they put their soft boiled egg into an egg cup, and I wondered why I'd never thought about that before. Brilliant! So, I looked around online for some interesting egg cups, and found beautiful colored glass ones. Which made me happy because I love colored glass. 

I ordered two sets. One for me and one for Katie, as a thank you for sharing her Reiki knowledge with me. Little boy loved eating his soft boiled egg out of his pink egg cup!

💙💚💛💜


2 comments:

  1. Love the memory and bringing it forward connection. And yummy 😋

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!