Monday, December 14, 2020

Oh, Happy Day

Life feels pretty good now that I've finally been allowed back into mom's assisted living building! I had to go through a brief training, sign my life away (just kidding), and have to wear a face shield and mask, but other than that, I can go in a couple of times a week to see mom and help her out with things. She was SO HAPPY to have me visit, and we were able to start taking care of stuff like laundry again. The Covid vaccine should be available to the people living there in a couple of weeks, and mom thinks it's probably a good idea to get one. Of course, it's a little hard to believe that this opportunity to see her in person will last since there's been so many twists and turns in 2020, but right now I feel a bit high. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!