Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Mission

The mission continues as I search through my home for everything unloved, unwanted, and unneeded. It can be so overwhelming at times. I've told myself that I have a year to get through it all, but I suspect that most likely, I'll end up giving myself yet another year when this year is done. Kind of open ended, I know, but I should be able to at least make a big dent, plus hopefully figure out what all is actually in this house! I've found some gems along the way ... journals from my life in the 1980's (a big find), but also pictures and papers from long ago that made a significant impact on me becoming me. Regular life continues on, too. We video chat with Katie and little boy most days, and of course, I still need to watch out for mom. I continue to hope there will be new opportunities to be able to visit with her inside her building, and hopefully soon, because it's starting to get quite chilly outside. We've already voted, which is kind of a relief. And of course the holidays are coming. The challenge will be to stay motivated and on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!