Thursday, September 24, 2020

End Of Summer



The first day of Fall has come and gone, and I'm still busy, trying to get my life in order. Funny how that expression now comes to mind, as I remember Bruce saying that very same thing quite frequently in the past. It really is a good expression. And then I wonder how in the world I'm ever going to get it all done! I'm happy to report that I am getting things done, though. These days, I'm ever focused on making the future better, more organized, simpler, more serene. Every day now, I look around the house, and listen to things calling out to me, telling me of what needs my attention at that moment. Last week, I decided it was time to dig out old love letters from my past. No longer needed in my life, definately time to go, so I read them one last time, and ... burned them. Yesterday I started to go through a pile of stuff in the garage, which somewhow led me to look under the kitchen sink, and then made me deal with all the stuff in the hall closet. I guess yesterday was a productive day! I've also decided that it would be very good for me to start reading more before I go to sleep at night. We bought some new, bright lighting to put beside the bed, and it's made a world of difference in being able to actually see, and read. All good, and also a good investment in my plan to age with grace. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!