Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Little Crazy, But Getting There

















What a time to come down with a wicked head cold!

I suppose that it's best to get sick now instead of right before the wedding, right? But, I do need to be better by this weekend because of Katie's shower. And the wine tasting we planned might not have been the most accurate because I couldn't taste or smell!

I've been chipping away at clearing extra stuff out of the main floor of the house, the deep cleaning will happen later. I decided I probably won't be attempting to shampoo the living room carpet because it will be filled with people and chairs and who will even notice?

Shower this weekend, then Easter, then Wedding.

I told myself that at this point, the main focus of anything should be to enjoy the people and be as excellent a host as possible. No need for perfection over things that people won't even care about or remember!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you to feel better my friend. Rest while you can so you can enjoy all the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I ended up feeling amazingly well by the weekend! Not sure why, maybe the extra water and Vitamin C I was taking helped. All good.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!