Thursday, July 20, 2017

Time

















Middle of July, and there has been time. Time to celebrate birthdays, time to hang with treasured friends, time to say goodbyes.

And after nine years at the Senior Club, it was time to move along.

They aren't kidding when they say that a job loss is a big deal!

I've had many emotions, up and down emotions, that I've had no idea of what to do with other than just let them come and go. Funny how that works, how the mind can switch off and on, leaving you feeling either hopeful or hopeless, depending on who knows what.

But, I've had time to think about it all. I know that I'm somebody that hates to leave. Maybe this isn't always a good thing, but it's a part of me. I hang on to my people and situations forever! And then when I must leave, it's a big deal to find understanding and acceptance.

Not sure of what the future will bring, but it will be okay. I have time to remember who I am and what I have to give to the world. Things will be fine.

In the meantime, I'll just tell myself that I'm on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!