Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Phew





















I've been wanting to update you all, but time is elusive and always seems to be getting away from me. We've been spending most of our time with caregiving, an honor to be sure but at the same time, overwhelming. And I'm not sure that there is any other better option, either. I guess I just need to trust that all is as it should be.

Jake has gone back to school. We did manage to fit in a steak and eggs breakfast before he left, and of course the State Fair. I miss him already! Cleo moved in with a friend of mine from work and so we are now down to three cats in the house. Which is probably best because of all the time we are away with the parents.

Is a quiet house a good thing? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell, I guess.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!