Saturday, February 6, 2016

February












It's already February and time is getting away from me ...

We had a good 13 inches of snow this week! I had a snow day from work because of it, and that hardly ever happens. But it was fun to use the time to get a badly needed haircut and create a new corsage for Little Bohemian Heart. I've also been getting back into my regular routine at Curves, and does that feel great!

Jake has been home for the week. Always good. And I was able to Skype with Katie and Avi last night, too. Katie will be finishing up her last two weeks of teaching in Seoul soon, but I think she plans to stay a few months longer before coming home. Then she might be off for a new adventure of teaching in Israel ...

Today, Mark and I will drive out to see Mom and Dad. Hopefully things are going well for them as Dad continues to gain strength. I'm sure it feels good for Dad to be able to sleep in his own bed again.

Life goes on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!