Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring













I love this time of year. I love being able to have the windows open and being able to walk around the yard and see all the new growth.  And I must have planted the Allium bulbs in the right direction as there are now three of them coming up! I'm hoping that the rhubarb will big enough to pick within a week or so as Terry has requested I bring rhubarb dessert on the next craft night. It could happen.

Bruce gave me an early Mother's Day present … a couple of adirondack chairs for our front yard! These are made from recycled plastic milk jugs, so even better. And I love the color. They have some weight to them, so the wind shouldn't blow them over, either.

Now to figure out what to do with the weedy flower beds in the backyard and along the side of the garage.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!