Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dock's Out





The dock is now out, but there are still a lot of leaves coming down that need to be raked. And, we've had a beautiful fall, color wise, because of all the rain we had at the beginning of the summer. For each warm, sunny day that we have, I am thankful because that means one less cold and wintery day for the year.

While we were up north, we were invited to Curt and Teri's for a fish fry and fire. I think my summer bucket list is now complete!

Then Katie came home for a quick visit and we had just enough time to grab lunch at Chipotle, make a stop at Trader Joe's, and watch an episode of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. She's a busy girl with her two jobs, and I love it when she makes it home.

Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!