Thursday, September 11, 2014

Birthday Lunch with Debbie







Debbie took me out to lunch for my birthday today. We went to the Lakeshore Grill at Macys, and had some very tasty food..  I ordered the chicken cashew stir fry with brown rice and Debbie had the glazed salmon with risotto. We split some banana creme brûlée, too.

We gave Gwen a call while we were there and made a decision that we'd all meet for a girl's night at the cabin in the next week or so. Then we did a little window shopping and found a ring on sale that had a special message … it was then that I carried you … We dodged the aggressive people at the cosmetics counters, and decided that we didn't need to spend $578 dollars for a yellow blazer, even though it had a cool name brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!