Thursday, August 1, 2013

Today

I woke early this morning, not sure why, but the light of the early morning coming in the window over our bed was quite pretty. Today is Thursday and I generally like Thursdays. The work week is almost done and I think we can all coast a little until the weekend arrives. The weather has felt like Fall, with cool breezes blowing, and people are already saying that summer is almost over. I refuse to believe this. It's only the first day of August and I don't believe in rushing things, even though all the stores already have Halloween things in stock. Not sure what else is in store for the day, maybe I'll make a chef salad for supper and work on a pile of papers that is starting to grow on the table. Where do all those papers come from, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!