Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Day 2012

Thought I'd share a few pictures from Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's. Every year we try to get a good picture of all of us, hoping for one that will work as a Christmas card. But, this year Nick wasn't with us, and I'm feeling conflicted about using one without him. I went out and bought some Christmas cards with glitter (so pretty), wondering if I could break the tradition. Honestly, I don't know what I'll end up doing. We also had the addition of Jake's girlfriend, Kate, and Katie's boyfriend, Codie.
I know that things are changing as the kids get older. I might just need to accept that this tradition might not be a tradition much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!