Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easy to Forget Sometimes

I was tired last night and went to sleep early, well, early for me. When I woke this morning, I realized I had forgotten a couple of things to do last night ... the biggest thing was to prepare for the monthly health education I was to present to the clients at work this morning! Luckily it was early when I woke, and luckily I happened to already have a video I could use with my inservice. I was able to print some reading material off the internet, so all was well. Once more, I was grateful for the convenience of the world wide web. Anybody else remember having to use encyclopedias for their research? I had also forgotten to cover the bird cage for the night, and those birds are loud little things! I really need to figure out a better way to stay on track these days.

2 comments:

  1. Lists, I rely on lots and lots of lists to keep me on track. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now that I have a desk, I could have a list on that ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!