Monday, April 30, 2012

Beloved Curves

My beloved Curves has closed. But, I have been able to join another one just a bit further away. I think it will be fine. They have some lights in the shape of a flower in the front window and at least one purple wall. Plus our stretching station was sold to them. I can feel such a difference in my lower back since I've been using it, it's almost like a little back adjustment every time! Several ladies I work out with are moving over there, too, so it will soon feel like home. The only possible downside is that you can smell the pizza from the pizza place next door ... however ... change can be good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid having a pizza place next door would be way to tempting for me...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smelled good, and I'm already thinking about getting some sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!