Wednesday, December 4, 2019

So Many Reasons



















What am I thankful for? Let me see ...

I'm thankful for a warm, comfortable home to live in. With plenty of food to eat. And sweet smelling water to take long, hot showers. I'm thankful for our gas fireplace to sit in front of, especially when it's really cold. And for our weirdo cats, who always join me when I'm sitting there. I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and places where I can go to see and talk to people when I need that extra human connection. I'm thankful for the fresh, white snow and the bright, bright sun. I'm thankful for it all.

But ... right now ... I'm especially thankful for my first grandson. Little Aaron Raziel, I can't wait to hold you and kiss you. Soon, I promise. 💕 Grandma loves you so much already.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you all with the birth of your grandson! Being a grandparent is a whole new chapter in your lives and honestly, I have found it to be the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!