Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Almost Time






We're getting ready for our road trip to Maryland!

It's actually not going to be a huge amount of getting ready, but I don't want to forget anything. I've started my list, and I've already been getting things organized to go these last couple of weeks. I need to have little Clara over soon to talk about the kitties, and of course visit Mom one more time before we take off. Last night Bruce and I went to the library, and checked out some audiobooks to listen to while on the road. I still need to pick up some car food. But, I think we'll just drive and figure out the hotel situations as we go! And, Katie said we could stay with them while we are there, which is wonderful.

I love road trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!