Friday, February 16, 2024

Valentines Anniversary



We celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary this week. And since it's on Valentines Day, there can be extra pressure to celebrate big. 


Mom and The Ladies

But on Wednesdays I help Mom with her shower and laundry, and I decided to just stay the course and continue on with business as usual. It felt good to bring her treats, and see all the Valentines Day decorations that Elder Homestead had in the building. Mom was thrilled with the Valentine Bugles that Bruce made! 

Roses from Bruce, Purple Flowers from Aaron


Katie and the boys stopped by to drop off a card that Aaron had made, plus Dunkin' Donuts donut holes. 😋 I gave Bruce two sets of the 5 Crowns Card Game (one for the cabin), and he gave me some funky birds for the garden! And in the evening, we had our Wednesday Supper with Mark and Nick here, too. We had meatball stroganoff, and I made a heart shaped, lemon glazed cake. 



We settled in on the couch in the late evening to watch a few episodes of Young Sheldon, and even had a piece of Valentine chocolate. Happy Anniversary to us!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary ❤️ I remember the day well. It was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a beautiful day, and I'm happy you were there with me! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!